At Windogs Pet Lodge we do not over book pets into cramped quarters. We want to make sure that your pet has the most comfortable stay possible while you are away and to make it as easy as possible for you to reserve a spot for your pet at Windogs.
There are two convenient ways to make a reservation:
- Complete the online reservation request form 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Call our reception desk at 608-831-8000 during normal business hours and speak to one of our receptionists.
When making your reservation please have all the information complete such as drop off and pick up dates, Vaccinations records, Etc.
It would be wise to book early if you’re planning your trip around peak times such as holidays or School breaks. This way you can be assured a reservation for your pet.
Please keep in mind that we do have a “Cancellation Policy” for peak seasons such as holidays and school breaks. During peak times we do require that you reserve your reservation with a valid Master or VISA card. Please review the policy below should you have any questions.
All peak holiday and school break boarding reservations must be reserved with a valid Mastercard or VISA Card. Peak reservations that are canceled 5 or less days before the current holiday weekend will be charged the full amount of the reservation up to a maximum of 3 boarding days at the current boarding rate. Customers that do not call to cancel and do not show up for their peak boarding reservation will be charged the full amount of the boarding day that they had reserved at the current rate.
- Single Dog – $26.50/day
- 2 family dogs kenneled together – $46.50/day
- Nail Trims – $14
- Bath (A bath is included at no charge with any stay over 3 days) – $15
- Playtimes – Up to 30 minutes (depending on weather, playtimes can be indoors or outdoors – $8
- Medication Administration – Free
- Doggie Daycare with Overnight Boarding – $14/day
Cats – Single Cat – $18/day
Making a Reservation:
Please provide the following information.
- Owner’s Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address (if applicable)
- Date of Check In and Check Out
- Any special requests or extra services you want for your pet during their stay.
- Confirmation of pets vaccinations.*
If your pet has NOT stayed with us before please provide the additional information below for each pet.
- Name of Pet(s)
- Name Veterinarian/Clinic. Their phone number.
- Date of last Vaccinations.*
- Emergency Contact Information.
*We require that all pets MUST be up to date on their Rabies, Distemper AND Bordetella (Kennel Cough) vaccinations before they are checked into the Pet Lodge. Although we do not require it, we do recomend a flea and tick preventative. You or your vet can fax records of your pets vaccinations to 608-831-0772.